Thursday 5 April 2012

Hello Kitty Hair Brush, Mirron & Comb, Plush, ANDD Hello Kitty Headphones...




These are some of my random hello kitty things...
Like my hello kitty hair brush, hello kitty comb and mirror, i bought the mirror of ebay and it was very reasonable, i think i paid £2/3 for it, and this hair brush was from H&M i actually picked this up really randomly when i went clothes shopping :D 

This is my FIRST hello kitty plush OMG its sooooo CUTE!! i got that for my birthday so i dont really know how much its for, but ive seen it around in toys r us..

ANDD these are my hello kitty headphones OMG these are DEAD CUTE!! i got them of ebay think i payed £5.00 for them, i wouldnt say they are as good as i thought they would be, but overall if i had to give it a mark out of 10 i would give it 7 <3 x


No comments:

Post a Comment