Saturday 31 March 2012

The Cutestt Hello Kitty Bag EVER!!



Hey Guys I Will Be Sharing This Product With You And Its My Hello Kitty Bag.. So Sit Back And Have A Look….

“A Girls Best Friend Is Her bag, ESPECIALLY If Its Her Hello Kitty One”

OMG arnt i just the luckiest girl in the world to have an amazing hello kitty bag like this one?? OH YESS i am.This Hello kitty bag was purchased from Claire’s, its big from the inside, and the design of the bag is gorgeous, its black and pretty fine, the leather is really good quality and its a quilted type of design, the hello kitty face on the bag is just soooo ADORABLE, the bag feels pretty padded.I went absolutely crazy in the store choosing which bag to buy, soo many fantastic bags but only one I could buy, this bag can fit soo many things inside its UNBELIEVABLE! i could near of eneough fit EVERYTHING inside it, and girl trust me we have soooo many things we need in our hand bagss, for e.g our make up, hair stuff, diaries, soooooo many more thing. This I would say is the best bag I have bought.

The fact that its leather and could get ruined in the rain has bothered alot of people aswell but let me tell you something for a fact, ive walked in the rain with this bag and NOTHING'S happened to it. i have to say this bag is REALLY good quality deffo worth the money guys ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment